The Electronics lab has an assortment of soldering and desoldering equipment, in addition to the Hot Air Rework tools.
- one Thermaltronics TMT-9000S curie-point soldering station
- Thermaltronics SHP-1 standard handpiece with yellow-band (375ºC) tips
- Thermaltronics SMT tweezers with yellow-band (375ºC) tips
- two Hakko FX-888 ESD-Safe soldering stations
- one Weller WES-51 ESD-Safe soldering station
- one Hakko FR-300 desoldering tool
- one Weller heavy soldering gun
- propane torch
- Wagner heat gun
This tool is owned by Asmbly Makerspace for the use of its members. Please contact the workshop committee if maintenance is required.